Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Got 6 Under My Belt

Just a quick update on my Red Rock training status. Last Saturday, June 26th, I got up bright and early to meet my good friend and Red Rock team leader Cal for some running. We ran up the paths in Provo Canyon and back. By the end of the run I had successfully doubled the distance that I had ever run consecutively, from 3 to 6 miles!!! It was all thanks to Cal's encouragement and my knowing that I needed to up my game if I were to survive the 180 mile relay that I have coming up in September.

Here is a picture of me basking in my success just as Cal and I finished.

3 comments:

  1. Good job big brother!! Pete and I really need to step it up! I wish we were there with you guys so we could have that extra encouragement from Cal. Sigh. We will get there though!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura.

    Kort, you and Pete will get there! I know it! Once Fall semester starts Cal wants as many of us as possible to run and train together! Its gunna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete